Paella Main features
- Split-screen player for viewing video and slide content simultaneously
- Unlimited number of simultaneous video streams
- Zoom in any video window
- Automatic slide index
- Heat maps indicate sections of content most often watched
- Multiple quality adaptive Streaming support with HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) or MPEG-DASH
- Live Streaming support
- Multiple language captions
- Support for multiple audio tracks
- REST APIs make it easy to extend to or integrate
- Easy customization and localization of the player interface
- ARIA support
… and many more. See the CHANGELOG file in our GitHub Paella site or browse the demos .
- If you are using Opencast >5.0 you have already Paella in your system.
- If you have an old Opencast version you should use the paella-opencast project